Ownership at Underscar
Underscar’s 19th Century coach house and walled gardens have been sympathetically transformed to create 25 exclusive time-ownership apartments in an idyllic courtyard setting.
The one, two and three-bedroom apartments each have their own individual character and design features. They are regularly inspected and maintained to ensure that owners will be as impressed after 30 years as they were the first time they opened the front door.
Stunning by design and unusually spacious, all apartments are sumptuously furnished and appointed to the highest standards. Their modern interiors combine with striking Italianate exteriors to complement the fabulous scenery & views each apartment enjoys.
What to expect:
- The majority of our apartments are configured with bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs and spacious accommodation upstairs to command the best panoramic views from your own balcony.
- Master bedrooms have designer en-suite bathrooms, and an additional family bathroom including under-floor heating, heated mirrors and a large shower that doubles as a steam room.
- The fitted furniture in the lounge area houses a smart TV and apple TV box.
- Upstairs, the comprehensively equipped modern kitchen adjoins the split-level living room and dining area. Kitchens are generously equipped with crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking utensils to cater easily for maximum number of occupants and any guests. They also come complete with everything you need, from kettle, toaster, dishwasher and washer/dryer to coffee filter machines and hand-held blender.
- There is a cabinet clothes dryer in the hall of every apartment, which will quickly dry your outdoor clothing ready for the next day’s walking.
- Wi-Fi is available in all apartments, so you can keep in touch with family and friends, sharing your Underscar experience. You can also stream music and services through the SONOS system installed in every unit, which plays in the living areas and bedrooms if desired. All apartments have their own land line phones with a unique number.
- Tiered water gardens follow the natural slope of this fell-side setting. Subtly lit paths lead owners through the scented herb and rose beds, from your apartment to the Health Spa and Bistro.
- Ownership includes free access to the sauna, pool, bar and bistro. Spa treatments can be booked at discounted prices in advance by owners.
- The attention to detail is second to none and you’ll be thrilled by the quality you enjoy.